Sunday, December 9, 2007

STUFF FOR SALE!!!

GREAT STUFF FOR SALE

Hey --
Since I'm moving soon I've got a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of, so I'm selling it cheap. And since xmas is just around the corner it would all make great gifts too!
Below is the stuff need to unload -- No reasonable offer will be refused. It's all in great condition.

- 2o inch TV (about 10 years old): $30 o.b.o.
- 19 inch CRT computer monitor (about 5 years old): $30 o.b.o.
- "Large" mini-fridge (about 1 year old): $60 o.b.o.
- Alter Lansing computer speaker set (about 2 years old): $60 o.b.o.
- These speakers are: http://www.alteclansing.com/index.php?file=north_product_detail&iproduct_id=10

If your interested, send me an email: paul.daniels@gmail.com
If you think someone you know might be interested, let them know about these great deals!

THANKS!!

1 comment:

Paul D said...

UPDATE:

The TV and the SPEAKERS have been sold!!!

You'd better hurry -- there's only 2 items left!!!

Contact me today if interested!!!