Monday, September 22, 2008

Speaker Schedule for 2008-09

Below is an updated speaker schedule:

September 19: Scott Forschler (ethics), Northland CTC
October 3: Chris Tillman (metaphysics), U of M
October 17: Esa Diaz-Leon (mind), U of M
November 7: Tom Hurka (ethics), U of T
November 21: Derek Brown (mind/metaphysics), U of B

Some other time in the fall: Carl

January 16: Jessica Wilson (metaphysics), U of T
February 13: Esa Diaz-Leon (feminist philosophy), U of M
March 6: Joe Levine (mind), UMass
March 13: Jeremy Fantl (ethics/epistemology), U of Calgary
March 27: Dave Davies (philosophy of art), McGill

Some other times in the winter: Dimitrios, Rob, Neil.

I don't know who's in charge of philosophy club these days so I thought I'd just post this here. I hereby encourage whoever is in charge of philosophy club, provided there is such a person, to schedule student talks for unclaimed Fridays. Please let me know what the philosophy club decides to do re: talks.

1 comment:

Wes McPherson said...

I think that we are leaderless and currently selecting one.

I hope this gets done soon, because I'd like to have one of them unclaimed Fridays.